Good morning and welcome to my blog. Here it is the middle of the week again I can't get over how fast these weeks go by.
This week over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge I worked with a Bugaboo Stamp which was JJ and her coffee.
Here's my card and the inside of my card.
This week our sponsor is Jodi from Bugaboo Stamps.
Our lucky winner will receive
of the winners choice.
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team over at
Penny Paper Crafty Challenge this week.
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: White French Linen card.
2. Coloured Card: Peach by Bazzill Card.
3. Design Paper: Sansons very pretty pack.
4. Image: JJ and her Coffee from Bugaboo Stamps.
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used.
7. Dies Used:
8. Inks used on the image.
9. Glossy Accents: For JJ's Glasses.
10. Embellishments: All from my stash.
11. I used the blank sentiment and created my own sentiment.
12. Inside and the back of my card.
Have a fun week and happy crafting.