WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 27 July 2017

Chin Up Buttercup

 Good morning Buttercups and how are we all today.  My baby turns 16 on Sunday oh where have those 16 years gone too I really don't know.  I haven't made his card yet.....

Here's a quick peak of the inside of my card.



This week I've used an image I've had in ages and couldn't help wanting and opportunity to colour it up with my copics.
This image was one I won a long time ago from Dis Digi Stamps.




Check out Di's other images you won't be disappointed.





Card Recipe: 


1. Base: Trophee by Passionate About Paper
2. Coloured Card: Desert Marigold Bazzil Basics 
3. Design Paper: Essentials by Rosie's Studios


4. Image: Chin Up Buttercup by Di's Digi Stamps

5. Colour Medium: Copics 
Mice: C0,  C1, C2, C3, RV10,  HB pencil, Black Embossing Pen
Buttercups: Y11, Y15, Y17, YG23, YG63
Grass: YG23, YG 63

6. Tools Used.


7.  Embossing Folder: Tied Together

8. Embellishments: Ribbon and flower, flat backed pearls all from my stash.

9. Finishing Touches: The inside and the back of my card.

Take care wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.




9 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG that is too cute Kathie. I love the colour and the image. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at the Southern Girls Challenge. DT Clarinda xx

Aunty Sue said...

love the sunny colour and image lovely card.

Quillish said...

Such a cute card that is Kathie.. the little mice having fun in the garden! Lovely layout too. Thankyou for joining Cupcake inspiration challenges, hope to see more of your lovely cards there. Ishani

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

This is such a cute and adorable card! Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

Indy's Designs said...

Oh so cute! These are just the cutest little mice! The gingham and embellishments look fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie

EK Gorman said...

Oh, this turned out so cute!!! Love these little mice! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!!!

Kleri said...

Super cute image and great design!Thank you for sharing your talent with us this week over at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again next week!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, with Trevor being in town....I must have missed this one. This is so beautiful. Love your coloring and your color choice. Those pearls and that ribbon are so elegant. So glad that you spent time with your son, time is so priceless.

Julie Reed said...

Adorable card,thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x