Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from sunny New Zealand. By the time you read this I'll hopefully be having a little R and R at our beach house soaking up some summer rays here in New Zealand.
This week I have a card for you as I'm a Guest Designer for
Crafty Boots Challenge
and the theme is
My interpretation of that, it's winter in the northern hemisphere hopefully with a lot of beautiful white snow and wonderful Holly Wreaths are made with small Mandarins and and Holly Berries hanging on the front doors, eggnog, and mulled wine. Just a few of my favourite thoughts of winter at Christmas time in England.
Here's another looked at my card.
1. Base: White Linen card.
2. Coloured Card: Red Bazzill
3. Image: Christmas Wreath unknown source.
4. Colour medium: copics
5. Embellishments: a Holly tag by Cuddly Buddly
b. White and Silver Satin bow
c. Merry Christmas die
d. Gift Card
6. Dies used Spellbinders, Classic Circle, Scalloped Circle, Ribbon Circle.
7. Funkey Poinsettia
8 Tools Used.
9. Glossy Accents for the Wreath
10. Inside and the back of my card.
Wishing you all a wonderful week, Happy New Year and happy crafting.