WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Waddle and Xmas Pud


Welcome to my blog, I can't believe that's it's only 7 days until Christmas I do hope everyone is organised and ready for having a wonderful day with your family and friends.
Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards great work everyone.

Now onto this weeks sketch which is designed by our very own Sally Dube.

Sketch #38 

Here's my card using the above sketch and Waddle and Xmas Pud by DigiStamp Boutique.  I used this image last Christmas I think it's just so cute but a totally different sketch and different colours.


Here's a close up of Waddle and his Xmas Pud

This week our sponsor is the lovely Sally-Ann Hancock the owner of 
DigiStamp Boutique

Digi Stamp Boutique


Bio:


All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.


Prize:   £10 voucher 

to spend in Sally-Ann's online store.

http://digistampboutique.blogspot.co.nz/
http://www.digistampboutique.co.uk/catalog/

Don't forget to drop by the rest of the design team and check out what they've created for out follower this week over at 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Challenges I'm entering:

DigiStamp Boutique December Challenge Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland Challenge Christmas Presents
Sentimental Sundays Challenge #237 Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap Challenge #33 Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #115 Glittery, Sparkly Christmas
Brown Sugar Challenge #124 Red, White and Green
A Gem of A Challenge #134 Anything Christmas
Just Us Girls Challenge #271 Trend Week Mixed Media
Handmade Paper, Burlap, Brads Handmade Rosette
Sister Act Challenge #87 Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas


Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Green and Red Kasiercraft Card and Cream handmade paper.
3. Design Paper: From the Kaisiercraft Christmas set.


4. Image: Waddle and Xmas Pud
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Black Glaze Pen and Glossy Accents

6. Embellishments: Handmade with red material I had and a cream Kaisercraft brad.

7. Embellishments: Burlap, red brad and red gem stones
Burlap with Red Brad
 
Red Gem Stones
8. Inside my card finished the same as the frond expect for the embellishments.

9. My finishing touch to the back of my card. 


Take care everyone I know you'll all be getting ready for Christmas doing your last minute bits and pieces and finishing your shopping.  It would be lovely to see you creations next before Christmas Eve.  Don't forget we will be back here Christmas Eve with another sketch for you to play with between Christmas and New Year.
HAPPY CRAFTING AND SHOPPING!

13 comments:

Gea said...

I love your card .Thank you for joining Brown Sugar Challenge

Jacee said...

Lovely card Kathie, great papers and a cute image, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Ina G said...

Cute card with lots of great elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Just us Girls.

Nancy said...

Cute card Kathie! Love your burlap and the pom pom too! Thanks so much for joining the girls and I at JUGS! Hope to see you again soon!

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is adorable. Love the burlap. This image is just too cute. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Heide said...

Great minds think alike! Great idea using the burlap, I like your burlap color better than what I used ( Mine looks a little yellowish). What a fun Holiday card too. Your banner on you blog is so pretty, Is that you Christmas table? It is beautiful! Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

Wow, you and Heide were working the burlap angle this week. I don't even know where to GET burlap. I like the look tho. Cute image and gorgeous coloring this week Kathie.

Sherryn said...

Gorgeous card Kathie. Merry christmas from the bottom of the North Island and all the best for 2015 xx

Alyx said...

So cute and pretty. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

mulberry station said...

Kathie, I love the added burlap. So cute along with the darling embellishment. Your penguin is colored up so cute too. I am waiting for my daughter to arrive from Texas and it is my grand-daughters birthday. Busy day today.
Merry Christmas!!
Hugs, Nancy

sweetbloominscraps said...

Kathie, I love this Waddle and his Pud image! Your colors are so vibrant and cheery! Your papers and burlap are a perfect accent to your creation! Love his sparkly brim and pompom!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Judi

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, what a cutie of a card Kathie!! Love your sweet image and all your perfect little touches. They really bring him to life. Merry Christmas to you.

Linda

N-Eva said...

I love the colors of your card, the image and the overall design! What a fun, happy card. . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva