WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Mousies Decorating For Christmas


Good morning and Merry Christmas


everyone tomorrow is the big day and all those excited children around the world even my two and 15 and 13 they both love Christmas.
Congratulations to last weeks winner and to our top 3 cards.  I can't believe the 2014 is nearly over already time does fly by as we all get older.

This weeks sketch by Sally

Sketch #39



This week I've used Mousie's Decorating For Christmas which I totally love and think is so cute.


This weeks sponsor is MARY ELLEN the owner and illustrator of Dearie Dolls Designs Mary Ellen is one very talented lady and all her images are free which you can find on her blog and download.

Dearie Dolls 
Bio:  
Mary Ellen's Dearie Digis are inspired by the wooden dolls she and her husband Kip made together for 25 years. She likes to tell a little story with each illustration. Some of her favorite subjects are snowmen and children.



There is no prize this week as all of Mary Ellen's images are free and you can help yourself to her amazing images, it's just that everyone is getting a Christmas present.



Check out what the design team have created this week using Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Card Recipe:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Dark Red and Cream Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Paper: Christmas #2 Book by Kaisercraft
4. Colour Medium: Copics, Glossy Accents, Black Glaze Pen.



5. Tools: Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Embosing folder, Petite Ovals, Fancy oval, Pop Dots, Glue Dots
6. Embellishments: Dry embossing and Red Gems
7. Gold glitter twine.


8. Green Christmas bobble with it's own gold twine.

9. Inside my card.

10. This is the back of my card.



Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 
New Year for 2015



6 comments:

anne said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Kathie.
Another beautiful card with such a sweet image. I might dig out that oval die for my own card when I make it.
Thank you for all your lovely comments this last year xx

Linda Anderson said...

Well ain't this a cutie of a card! Soooooooo adorable! Love your image and fabulous coloring. Merry Christmas to you and your family Kathie.

Linda

Joanna M. said...

Gorgeous again Kathie! I love the colors and that fabulous embossing folder. It's really perfect with your card. My kiddos are pretty excited about Christmas too. I hope yours was great!

Heide said...

What a wonderful fun Christmas card. Such a sweet image. Hope your Christmas was Joyous. Hugs, Heide

Sally Dube said...

Oh how cute!! Love these sweet little mice!! I have a mouse (or two, or three) that have taken up residence in my house... Somehow I don't think they are as cute as these three!! Hope your Christmas was wonder-filled!!
Blessings and hugs to you Kathie!!
Sally

Sharon Basel said...

This is so beautiful Kathie! I love this image and was going to use it until I saw this gorgeous creation - knew I couldn't match that :) I love the embossing with the rhinestones - such a beautiful and elegant touch. Hope you're enjoying the holidays. Hugs,
Sharon