WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Christmas Burt


Welcome to another wonderful warm Wednesday here in New Zealand.  I can't believe we're half way through October already and it's only 70 days until Christmas Day!!!  How scary is that?  I know someone that would have her Christmas Fruit Cake made, her decorations ready to go and most of her presents wrapped ready to go under the tree!!! and it's not me.
Wednesday means it's another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards great work everyone.

This week Sally has another lovely sketch to work with and again it's easy and looks great finished.

Sketch #31

Here my card using this great sketch I love this sketch as it shows off those wonderful design papers.  I've used our sponsors image which is Christmas Burt from the Christmas Burt set.

Here's a close up of Christmas Burt.


This week our sponsor is 
Sally-Ann Hancock the owner and design of 
DigiStamp Boutique.
We all love working with DigiStamp Boutique Images.


DigiStamp Bio:

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.

Sally-Ann is offering our lucky winner

Prize:   £10 voucher 

to spend in her online store.


Now its time to pop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what the rest of the design team have created for you this week using Sally-Ann's wonderful selection of images from DigiStamp Boutique online store.

Challenge's I'm Entering:
Glitter and Green

Card Recipe


1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Red Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Paper: Deck The Hall by Kaisercraft 
4. Image: Christmas Burt by DigiStamp Boutique
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Black Glaze Pen, 


6. Sentiment: This sentiment comes with the Christmas Burt Set there is two images and two sentiments in the set.


7. Embellishments: Red & Silver ribbon from my stash, pearl brad also from my stash. 


8. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders assorted dies, pop dots, glue dots, Martha Stewart white glitter for the snow and fur.

9.  Inside: This is what the inside of my card looks like which is the same as the outside without the image and flower & sentiment.


10. This is the back of my card.


Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting and creating.


14 comments:

Malika said...

Very nice christmas card

Malika

Jac’s Playground said...

Great sketch and fantastic card, such an adorable image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Joanna M. said...

Oh snap Kathie .. this card is wonderful. Love Bert! Your bow and all your fabulous DP paper make this card irresistible! So cute!

Crafting with Darcy said...

How cute, Kathie!! I think you did a great job following the sketch and I love how your colored the image! Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door challenge! Hope to see you again next week!
Hugs
Darcy

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card in our Christmas Card Challenge!
Monica - CCC DT

crafty-stamper said...

cute image and love the die-cut frame and great rosette ribbon-thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart
Carol Dt x

Linda Anderson said...

So much sweetness on this card Kathie! Love Santa mouse in his fun hat and scarf.

I wanted to update you on my Phillip. He's lovin' being in Sydney. At this moment though, he's on spring break in your neck of the woods in Hobbiton!! He's too busy to call but did text me a picture...and I have no doubt he's having the time of his life!

Linda

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Kathie, I could just squeeze this little Burt! He is so precious. I love your snow fuzz and pompom. It really makes Burt come alive! Fabulous paper with your die cut frame! It just doesn't get any better. A great collection for your Christmas cards this year!
I always love coming back...Thanks for your sweet comments! It's always great to be among people I am very fond of!
Wish I was in your neck of the woods ~ going into summer instead of winter. I'm a little jealous!
Have a great week!
Hugs, Judi

Donna B. said...

What a pretty card with a super sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

Debbie Adams said...

Very beautiful Christmas card. I love the red ribbon with the bow you made looks like a present. :D The coloring of your image is so beautifully done, too. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments "Letter G" Challenge.
Deborah GDT

wendipooh13 said...

fun card and love the snow!! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

mulberry station said...

Hi Kathie, I love this adorable card and especially the beautiful ribbon flower.
It has been a crazy start of a week for me. We had our State audit today. We are all so glad to have it done and behind us. Hope your week is going well.
Hugs, Nancy

Jacee said...

Just found your blog, so enjoyed looking around, you make some really lovely cards. I have become a follower so I shall be calling in to see your lovely creations regularly, hope you'll come and visit me too.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Alyx said...

So cute! Fab Christmas card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

I have a blog candy with a £50 voucher to win if you are interested.
http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk