WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #236 our being Pattie's Creations.


Good morning and welcome to another wonderful
 Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  Congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards great work everyone.

This week we have another wonderful easy sketch from our very own Sally.

Sketch # 236
Here is my card using sketch # 236
which is rather easy and shows off your wonderful design papers.

This week our sponsor is 
Pattie's Creations.

Pattie Gomez Bio
I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.
I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.


Pattieboop is an 11 year old girl who is very opinionated. She was created by me, Pattie Gomez on September 7, 2009. Pattieboop is an average 11 year old and she loves dressing up. She is very petite in nature but stands tall because her mother always told her that “If you stand tall you will one day become someone important”. Pattieboop always remembers her mother’s words and makes sure she is noticed.
Pattieboop has a favorite pet named Allie. Allie is a slender black cat and loves playing and spending time with Pattieboop. Allie spends most of her days napping and her nights are spent getting in to mischief

Pattie is offering our very lucky winner
3 digital images from her online store.

Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out what the rest of the design team have created with Pattie's images.

Challenges I'm entering:


Card Recipe:


1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Pink and Green Kaisercraft card
3. Design papers:      by Kaisercraft
4. Colour Medium: Copics
5.  Tools: Cuttlebug, classic circles, picotte edge circle from Spellbinders, pop dots, glue dots, real tacky glue and liquid pearls.

6. Embellishments: Lace, flowers, butterfly, chain and charm, gem all from my stash.
7. Butterfly, flowers and charm all from my stash.

8. Inside the card.

Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.








12 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely card in great colours, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a pretty card, love the papers and sweet image, the glittery bubble is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Fab sketch again this week, hope I get my entry in on time! xx

mulberry station said...

Stunning card Kathie. This was a really fun image to work with. I love yoru choice of colors and papers. Beautiful!!
Hugs, Nancy

Heide said...

What a pretty card, love the shimmer on the bubble. Great coloring too.
hugs, Heide

Linda Anderson said...

How precious Kathie!! Love your papers and embellishments. And that image with the sparkly bubble, how sweet!!! Enjoy the weekend.

Linda

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is gorgeous. Love your color choice. Great embellishments with the charm, flower, pearls and butterfly. Love the sparkles on the bubble. Great coloring on the dress, hair and sky.

Rocio De Alba said...

This a terrific card. I love your color and coloring. Thanks for sharing it with us at MIM.

xoxo
Rocio -DT

Joanna M. said...

Oooh, I love the glittery goodness on this card Kath! Very summery and wonderful.

Anne Fenton said...

Lovelt card, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Sally Dube said...

Oh Kathie - your card is gorgeous!! Love your colors and the Sparkly bubble is just perfect!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Unknown said...

Kathie,

Your card is simply beautiful.

Gorgeous papers and the image is stunning the way you have coloured it up and added glitter.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Unknown said...

I love this image and your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.