WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #229 Sponsor is Bugaboo


 Good morning everyone and welcome to another wonderful Wednesday with only 9 weeks to go until Christmas or in other words 63 days.  I really don't know why I counting as I enjoy Christmas with my family but hate Christmas shopping and the made rush that leads up to Christmas and everyone is just so busy.
Today is Wednesday and that means we have another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  
Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards from last week, it was lovely to see your entries and hopefully we'll get more next week.  I know that everyone is busy with Halloween, Thanks Giving and Christmas but you have to remember we're busy as well.

This week Arlana has wonderful sketch for you this one is easy peasy and looks great finished.

Sketch #229 

 Here's my card using my Bugaboo image 
Stella Birthday's 29 Again.


This week our wonderful sponsor is Jodie Mackrell the owner and designer from Bugaboo Stamps.



Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know

 About Bugaboo Stamps:

 As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not

 enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little

 Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an 

online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. To

day Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital 

images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary 

sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super

 sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create 

your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and 

Freebies every week!

If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can 

find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join 

the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.

This week our lucky winner will 

This is an amazing prize and Jodie is so generous and there is just so many different images to choose and there's something there to suit everyone.
Don't forget to checkout Jodie's shop and all her amazing images here:

and join the team over at
 Catch the bug Challenge blog:


You can check out Bugaboo images here and if you want to join

 their Catch a bug Challenge.  Every Friday Jodie has a Friday

freebie on her blog for you to try before you buy.  These images

 are awesome so check them out here as there's an image that

 caters for everyone's taste.


Don't forget to check out Sweet Sketch Wednesday and see what the Design Team Diva's have created especially for you this week.

Challenges I'm entering:


Card Recipe
1. Base: White SU
2.Coloured Card: Olive Green Bazzill
3. Design Papers: Pavalova Papers double sided
4. Image: Stella Birthday 29 Again from Bugaboo
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Black Embossing Pen
6. Sentiment: PC generated.
7. Tools: Cuttlebug Spellbinders Rectangle,
 pop dots, glue dots, real tacky glue, glossy accents.
8. Embellishments: Lace, ribbon, gens, flowers and rose all from my stash.

Take care have a great week and happy crafting.




8 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

I've given up on recycling 29, no one would ever believe me!!! What a fabulous card Kathie! Love Stella of course as well as your papers & embellies.

Linda

Joanna M. said...

LOVE green and purple together! Your lace is pretty too. Fun card this week Kathie!

Sandra said...

Fabulous card Kathie!
Love the backing paper, your coloring is beautiful.
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

mulberry station said...

Stalla, is such a hoot. I love all your purple and green yumminess. Your coloring is perfect. This is double dutie today for SSW and Catch The Bug.
Hugs, Nancy

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is adorable. I just love the Stella sentiments. Your papers are wonderful and great color choice. I agree that I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming.

Sandy said...

Hi Kathie, such a fun card, love the colours and fabulous image!
Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

loz said...

Fabulous card and image Kathie. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Heide said...

YES I am and you can ask my kids...Hee, hee! I am alway 29 when it comes to my Birthday, Great card and such a fun image.
Hugs, Heide