WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Cricket Lovers Masculine Card


This week I have a masculine card to show you.  My son needed a birthday card for his mate at boarding school, who shares the same cubicle as him and are also in the same Cricket team.  Both boys adore their sport especially their love of Cricket.

Happy 13th Birthday Brad

Challenges I'm entering:



Card Recipe:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Red and Green Bazzill
3. Design Papers: Both are Kaisercraft papers
4. Image: Alfie Cricket from DigiStamp Boutique
5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Sentiment: PC generated using Papyrus font
7. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Deckled rectangle, Tags, Pop Dots, Glossy Accents for the ball, Glue Dots, Brads for the corners and label.

 8. Embellishments: Red Satin Ribbon, Brads and a cricket sticker for the Gift Card Pocket I had.

9. We gave him a Gift Card so inside the card I made this Gift Card pocket
10. Wording inside the card.

Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week.

Hugs
Kathie

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

What a wonderful card. Love the colors. I'm sure Brad will think it's great.

Sandra Carey said...

Great Card ,Thanks for joining us this week at Love To Create hope to see you again next week Hugs Sandra Dt xx

Gail said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week - please come back on Friday for our new challenge - enjoy your week! Gail DT

Karen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the brown sugar challenge. Karen

KandA said...

Wonderful male card and I like the gift card posket you made, Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge this week xx

Margreet said...

gorgeous male card...thanks for playing with Melonheadz Friends!
xxx Margreet

Denise Pustelniak said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

Unknown said...

Cute card!! I know your son's friend loved this card! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
DT member Love to Create Challenge
http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com