WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #156

Sponsor Meljen's Designs
Image is Sweet Sundae

Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday to you all.  Well if my scheduler is working correctly this posting hopefully is now posted on my blog.  I'm currently in Australia on a business/pleasure and shopping trip and return home tomorrow.
Today is Wednesday the best day of the week because it's 
and that means we announce the winner and top 3 from last week  so congratulations everyone and there's a new sketch to work with.
This week Arlana has another great sketch very quick and easy to put together, it was so quick I thought I had made a mistake and forgotten a layer.

Sketch # 156


This week our Sponsor is Melissa Jenkins the owner and illustrator of Meljen's Designs.

Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family. Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's DesignsBlog, and freebies and promos now and then on our facebook FAN PAGE! Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at our store HERE to browse through all of Melissa's lovely designs! You can also see Melissa's rubber stamps at her corner of Whimsy Stamps, too!



This week Melissa is offering our very lucky winner

4 Non Colour
Digi Images of the winner choice 
from her online shop. 
You can check out Melissa store here 
         and look at her amazing images there are so
 many to choose from.

Don't forget to stop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday and look at what our amazing Design Team Diva's have created for you this week.         


Card Ingredients:

1. Base: White SU Card
2. Coloured Card: Red and Green Bazzill
3. Design Papers: Red Gingham which is a download from my computer and the Cherry Paper is called Cherry Blossom from Scrapping Mad
4. Image: Sweet Sundae from Meljen's Designs
5. Colour Medium: Copics and a Silver Gel pen.
6.Tools: Cuttlebug, Oval Lace Nestabilities, Pop Dots, Glossy Accents
7. Embellishments: Red satin ribbon, Green Ribbon, Cherries, Google Eyes and Red Gems all from my stash.


Take care everyone happy crafting and I do hope you enjoy this sketch it's quick and fun.
Happy Crafting
Hugs 

7 comments:

Heide said...

Kathie,
What an adorable Sundae. Fantastic coloring and I just love the sweet little cherries charms and the icing on the Sundae are the google eyes.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

Hi Kathie, I hope you are having a wonderful trip and that all is going well. I love your sweet yummy card this week. The gingham checked paper and cherry paper are so adorable. I have never used the downloaded papers. It looks like it is a fun way to go. I love how you added the glossy accents. It always adds so much to a card. Your little green bow with the cherries are the perfect embellishment. So cute!!! Have a great week
Hugs, Nancy

Patti P. said...

Hi Kathie,
Hope your trip has been wonderful! Love your card. I am a sucker for gingham and especially red! Love the cherry embellie and the way you used the glossy accents.
Beautiful card.
Can't wait to hear about your trip.
hugs...

Linda Anderson said...

The past few days have been crazy and I just now realized I hadn't commented on DT cards!!! Yours made me smile from ear to ear Kathie! Love the googlie eyes and crystal effects! Totally adorable card!

Linda

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. I love those eyes and the glossy accents. It truly looks edible and is making me hungry. Hope you had a wonderful trip.

Mandy said...

Kathie your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love that shine it looks fabulous.
I hope you had a lovely trip hunny and treated yourself with a spot of shopping :)
hugs Mandy xx

Arlana 11426 said...

Kathie I Love your sweet Sundae image. Your papers are so fun for this card. your embellishments are perfectly sweet.looks good enough to eat!!! Sorry I am late still lots of working in the yard. HAVE A SWEET DAY!!! HUGS Arlana @SSW!!!