WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #130

Sponsor
 Di's Digi Downloads
'Hedgehog's Flowerpot'

21 today oh how I do wish I was 21 again..............
Yes it's my birthday today and only 25 days until Christmas and only three presents bought. 
Oh I do hate my birthday being so close to Christmas, people have other things on their mind without worrying about your birthday.  I have cousin born on 25th December, my brother on 30th December and 3 friends born on New Years day.  There are 365 days in a year why couldn't our parents be more considerite and our birthday's be in the other 10 months of the year???  I guess that wasn't on their minds at the time.

Today is Wednesday my favourite day of the week and of course it's
Congratulations to our winner this week and our top 3 great work ladies.

 Arlana has a lovely sketch for you this week.

Sketch #130


This week our Sponsor is Di from Di's Digi Downloads and she is giving our lucky winner a
Gift Voucher valued at $10.
The winner can choose more than the dollar amount and pay the difference.
Don' forget to visit Di and check out her amazing images and these are being updated all the time you won't be disappointed.


Please don't forget to check out Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog and see what the rest of my team mates have designed just for you this week.

Card Recipe

Base: White SU
Coloured Card: Green and Purple Bazzill
Design Papers: Garden Pack by Crafter's Choice
Image: Hedgehog's Flowerpot from Di's Digi Downloads
Colour Medium: Copics, Black embossing pen for the eyes.
Tools: Cuttlebug, Classic Circles, Scalloped Edge Circle, Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Bow Easy, Martha Stewart Leaf Punch, Glass Finish.
Embellishments: Ribbon, Flowers, String and buttons from my stash.


Challenges:

Wishing everyone a lovely week, enjoy your crafting and happy Christmas shopping and preparations.

Hugs to everyone






11 comments:

nessy said...

such a sweet card ~love the little hedgehog ~ gorgeous colour combo ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Heide said...

What a super sweet card! Love your color pick with the beautifully colored image.

mulberry station said...

Kathie, I want to wish you the biggest and happiest Birthday ever. I hope you have a wonderful one!!! My little Sam's birthday is on the 20th of December. She doesn't like hers so close to Christmas either.
Your card is so cute kathie...you know me and lavander and green together. It is such a wonderful color combo. I love how you used your ribbon and Deanne's fun flowers and button combo. Your little flower buttons are perfect. You have done a beautful job coloring up your image. He is really a cutie!! have a wonderful day!!
Hugs, and Happy Birthday!!!
Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHIE!!!!! Hope you have a "spoil me kinda day."

Your card is super adorable!!! I love that little hedgehog and your coloring! Now the papers and colors you used are really quite lovely, so springy! Perfect for you in New Zealand!! Again, Happy Birthday and enjoy your day.

Linda

Patti P. said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...oh you know I can't sing, lol!
Hope your day was the best!! Your card makes me smile. Love the colors and that flower and ribbon, yummy! Great job, my friend! Hope your week goes well, I am trying to get my decorating finished, whew.
hugs, Patti

Jeannie said...

Happy Birthday Girlfriend! My birthday is January 8th when everyone is broke from the holidays! Well your card this week is just adorable, your coloring just perfect, and the colors so fresh!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

melody said...

another fabulous card ~ done by our fabulous kathie! love it chickie! the color combo is just scrumptious...as is your coloring! that bow...oh so yummy! love how you place and tied it!

Genevieve said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! I do hope you had a wonderful day. It's mine next Thursday, last year in my thirties :( Your card is adorable as always, I love papers & the gorgeous colour combo :)

Tc
Genevieve

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Kathie, this is super-duper CUTE!!! Love that bow and flower combo and your colors are so pretty!

Deanne :)

lynne said...

Happy Belated birthday!

Your card is gorgeous. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I am a massive fan of sweet sketch's.
I am so envious that you are having warm weather. We had about 2inches of snowfall to wake up to this morning. The kids were so excited! It beautiful to look at...but from inside a warm house!!

Love your blog too, what stunning cards!
Hugs
Lynne x x

Arlana 11426 said...

I love your sweet papers this week And such fun colors. What an adorably sweet hedgehog. Thanks for all you do. Hugs Arlana