WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #120

Merry Christmas
Milly and Presents
Welcome everyone, did you know that we only have 13 weeks to go and we'll be celebrating Christmas for another year and 2012 will be just around the corner???

  New Zealander's are really getting behind the Rugby World Cup.  Small towns are really getting out in force promoting their adopted team, cars going past with flags flying to whom they follow.  My boys are just loving it and watching what games they can on Television.

Today is Wednesday and that means it's Sweet Sketch Wednesday congratulations to our winner this week and our top 3, awesome work and there is just so much creativity our there it's amazing.  Arlana has another wonderful sketch for you to play with this week and the design team are always so lucky to play with our wonderful monthly sponsor Sally-Ann Hancock the owner of

DigiStamp Boutique

Sketch #120



This week the design team have been lucky to work with Sally-Ann's images from DigiStamp BoutiqueSweet Sketch Wednesday are so lucky to have Sally-Ann as our monthly sponsor. 
Sally-Ann has so many amazing images to choose from to cover every ones taste, style and occasion.  When I went to make my card I realised I hadn't ordered an image from Sally-Ann, I'm doing an Arlana trick this week,  but I knew I had a lot of images on my computer I could choose from.

This image is Milly with Presents I love this image but noticed that Sally-Ann has this image as one of her retiring images so pop over to DigiStamp Boutique and pick it up now for only .99p.  There are plenty of images to choose from.
This week DigiStamp Boutique are offering our very lucky winner

6 Digi Images

of the winners choice, you'll be spoiled for choice as there are so many wonderful images to choose from.


Now I've got your attention drop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out what our Design Diva's have created especially for you this week and show them a little love by visiting their blogs.

Card Recipe:


Base: White SU
Coloured Card: Green Bazzil
Design Paper: Merry Christmas Unknown and Red glitter paper from Rosie's Studios
Image: Milly & Presents from DigiStamp Boutique
Colour Medium: Copics, atyou Copics in silver and black embossing pen for the boots.
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Martha Stewart white glitter for the hat and jacket.  Small snowflake punch and snowflake embossing folder from Cuttlebug.
Embellishments: Ribbon, Snowflake button, snowflakes, pompom for the hat and gems from my stash.

Inside the card.


Challenge:
 Winter Wonderland - Girlie Card

Thanks so much for looking at my blog, I love reading your comments.  Take care and have a wonderful week crafting.

Hugs



13 comments:

Patti P. said...

Hello Kathie, yeah you did a Christmas card. Love this adorable mouse and your papers are so pretty. I really like the die you framed him with. Once when I was young, my best friend Mark and I talked his mom into letting us buy a white mouse. She made me call home before she would get it while we were out shopping (pay phone as this was before cell phones,lol). We took turns a week about keeping him. Can't understand whatever got into me, even at that age. So now I just get my kicks with stamped mice. Hope you have a great week.
Patti

Jeannie said...

Thanks for the reminder that the holidays are not too far away! Your little mouse is just adorable and I love all of the sparkle!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

mulberry station said...

Yikes!! When you say 13 week until Christmas, it makes me realize I better get hopping and start my shopping. Your mouse card is so cute. This is an image I have loved for a long time. I love the little pom pom you have added and your die cut is darling.
Your papers and ribbon are perfect. The Rugby sounds like a whole lot of fun. I bet your boys and DH are really enjoying it. Have a grat week Kathie.
Hugs, Nancy

downrightcrafty said...

wow what a gorgeous girlie card and great coloring too, stunning thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Suzi Mac said...

A wonderful Christmas card, gorgeous layout and image. Love the colours you've chosen too. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Barbara said...

I've always loved mice... but this one is particularly cute!

Unknown said...

ta carte est très belle
merci de ta visite sur mon blog
bises sabrina

Genevieve said...

Awk Kathie, I didn't want to think about how quickly Christmas is creeping up lol!!! Your card is gorgeous, beautiful papers & fab die cut. I had a pet mouse in my early teens (not as cute as this one) I used to take it everywhere with me in my pocket, now I'd run a mile if a saw one lol!

Tc
Genevieve

Linda Anderson said...

Oh dear, Christmas is not that far away, is it!!!! YIKES! Well you have one more Christmas card to add to your pile!!! Hooray!! And what a cutie it is Kathie!!!! Love all the glittery goodness!!!

Linda

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Hi Kathie, I guess like me you are getting a kick start on your Christmas card lol. Your card is gorgeous. Great image and I love the glittered red paper in the background - Michelle x

Jackie Randolph said...

Perfect little mouse to ring in the holiday cheer!! He is adorable with his little pom pom on his hat!! Love your papers and the sparkle!!

Hugs'

Arlana 11426 said...

Kathie your Millie and present is so adorably sweet. I love you colors and added detail. HUGS Arlana

Sharon Basel said...

Absolutely adorable Christmas card Kathie. I just love this DSB image and you've done such a great job with the sketch. Beautiful papers and I love that sparkle - can never have enough sparkle on a card!
Hugs,
Sharon :)