WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Anniversary Post Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #108

 JJT and S Tequila
My Best Friend's Birthday Card she can't drink more than two wines.

This was for an order for a lady and her birthday is today.

Well what a Wednesday, I don't think blogger loves me any more.  It's taken me about 5 hours to try and post this weeks posting over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and I hadn't even thought of this posting for my own blog.
Well today is my Anniversary with Sweet Sketch Wednesday, a year ago today I posted my first card  as a Design Team member thanks for a wonderful year girls it's been so much fun.

As I told you last week I was going to SENDZ to have a look around,  there was so much to see by the time I got round to all the stands it was nearly time to go home.  So I quickly went back to some stands I liked and made a few purchases of design papers as they were so cheap and I also bought some more Nestabilities which were a lot cheaper than I had been purchasing them for and I also bought some lovely flowers and Roses and a new guillotine.  So you'll see some of my new purchases in months to come.

Congratulations to all our winners this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday again there were so many amazing cards.

Sketch #108

Love this sketch Arlana it looks awesome and it shows your design papers off perfectly.

This week our sponsor is
Jodie from
Bugaboo Stamps


This week Jodie is offering our lucky winner
7 Digi Images
 Valued at $21.00

I just love Bugaboo Stamps and I know you will too, if you are new to crafting or have never visited take a moment out and check what Jodie has in her shop I know you'll love her images and you'll come away with one big smile on your face.



Now I have your attention check out what the rest of the design team Diva's have designed for you this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday you won't be disappointed leave them so loving comments as they love getting comments just like you. 

Card Recipes:


Base Card: White SU
 Card: Burgundy Bazzill, Burgundy Glitter card from Rosies Studios
Design Papers: Pavlova Papers
Image: JJT and S Tequila from Bugaboo
Colour Medium: Copics, White and Black embossing pens
Sentiment: Computer generated using Papyrus font
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Classic Oval, Scalloped Oval,  Fancy Label , Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Glass Finish, Kindy Glitz. ink for sponging the edges
Embellishments: Gems, pink satin ribbon, pink glitter ribbon, roses from my stash.

Card Recipe:
Base Card: White SU
Card: Deepsea green Bazzill, Dark Aqua Glitter paper from Rosies Studios
Design Papers: Magnolia Papers, DCWV Mango Frost Paper
Image: JJT and S Tequila from Bugaboo
Colour Medium: Copics, Black and White embossing pens
Sentiment: Computer generated using Papyrus font.
Tools: Cuttlebug, Classic Oval, Scalloped Oval, Fancy Label, pop dots, glue dots, glass finish, kindy glitz and ink for sponging the edges, Martha Stewart leaf punch.
Embellishments: Gems, Satin ribbon, Flowers from my stash.


Wishing everyone a wonderful week of crafting and a great weekend and I'm looking forward to commenting on all your cards.

Hugs

12 comments:

Patti P. said...

Kathie, why is it that I feel like she looks and I haven't even had the tequila, not fair, lol. Both color combos are beautiful, I can't decide which is my fav. I adore the glitter and sparkle on everything, such a perfect touch. Loved your post(sorry it took so long) but all the info was so much fun to read. You gals have me scared, hope my post will go well. Hope your week is wonderful and loving been on the team with you.
Patti

mulberry station said...

Oh Kathie, how fun to get away and find so many fun craft items for a resonable price. I love it when I go to the Expo for the same reason. I feel so bad that you had such a hard time with Blogger. It hasn't been my friend lately either. I was up late with my post too. Got home late from my trip and then had a long day at work....Oh what we do to have a little fun.
Anyway, you cards and post are fabulous. I love how different each of the cards are even though you have used the same image. I love your choice of papers and colors. Congrats on the one year mark too. It is hard to beleive that it has been that long. You are a wonderful addition to our team and such a blessing to us. thanks so much for all you have done over the course of this year. Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Genevieve said...

Fab, fab cards Kathie!! I love both colour combos & all your extra little touches are just fabulous. Hope you have a great week.

Tc
Genevieve

melody said...

1st off...HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY at SSW...you go girl! that's awesome! i love seeing your creations

..wowza..BEAUTIFUL cards! lovin all that glitter and your take on the sketch. those image are just funky kewl..love em! and your touch of embellies just scrumptious! beautifully done!

sorry to hear that blogger has been giving your issues...but so glad you finally got it figured and posted! whohoo!

Linda Anderson said...

Has it really been a year already?? Wow, time flies when we're having fun, doesn't it!!!! Two fabulous cards here Kathie!!! There are days when I could use one of those drinks she's having!!! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Linda

Jeannie said...

These gals are just too fun aren't they! What great colors you used on both of them too! Enjoy your time off this Summer and have fun. Thanks for sharing more of your beautiful part of the world and for an awesome post this week!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

Kathie - your cards are soooo beautiful! I love all the detail and JJ is one of my favorite Bugaboo characters!!! You did a wonderful job coloring too!!

Arlana 11426 said...

Kathie love your cards this week. Got to love all the fun bling and such gorgous papers. Thanks for such a fablous post. Have a happy fourth. Arlana

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Kathie, Happy One Year Anniversary at SSW! We are so happy to have you on the DT! Sorry about the complications you had this week on posting! However, your post is oh so inviting! Would love to take a vacation around the world! One of these days I might be able to say I am a world traveler! That would be fun! Your JJT cards are so fun this week. I always love your sparkle and glitz! It really makes the image come alive. I actually felt like JJ last Wednesday Morning when I was trying to write my post at 2 A.M. We really did have a great time and it was fun to get so many project finished.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Judi

bumblebee creations said...

how fun!! love how you have made two cards alike--but totally different colors!!!

Sharon Basel said...

Hi Kathie!
Loved your post for this week - you do such a great job with the posts and I love the idea you created to show a bit of our states and countries. Your cards are so clever - you do such a good job with these Bugaboo images - I just crack up at them. Love your gorgeous papers on these two and of course your coloring and details with the images are just terrfic. Hope you're having a good week. We're on vacation in Wash DC and just saw the most spectacular fireworks celebrating the U.S. Independence Day.
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Katie, oh I hear you with this blogger bug, about ready to pull my hair out with all the issues it is giving me. One time I can do everything and next time nothing!! I adore both of your gorgeous cards!! My most favorite Bugaboo images ever!!! After this past weekend I can totally relate to her teheee! WOW, sounds like you had a fun time with all the goodies you were able to pick up!!
Have a great week hun!