WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 1 April 2011

Flowers for Mum "Sweet Peas"

"Sweet Peas"

As I just adore Sweet Peas and colouring flowers I thought I would make this card for Mothers Day, we don't celebrate Mother's Day until the second Sunday in May in New Zealand but this card is for the Northern Hemisphere.

Card Recipe
Base: White SU
Card: Mauve & Purple Bazzill
Design Paper: Pavlova Papers Lime Scroll and the reverse side is the Mauve and Line Polka Dots.  This paper is New Zealand made and manufactured they have some awesome papers.
Image: Sweet Peas by Chris Dark at Sketching Stamper
Colour Medium: Copics
Tools: Papier Glass Finish, Pop Dots, Glue Dots
Embellishments: Organza Ribbon, Mauve Dot Ribbon and Gems from my stash.

Challenges entered:

Thanks for your lovely comments and wishing everyone a great weekend.


6 comments:

Chris said...

The US celbrates mom in May too, I guess it's just Europe but not sure.
Either way your card is gorgeous, I love those flowers and the colors.
thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

Tinie said...

Wonderfull, Kathie!! I love the flowers en the beautiful paper!
Here in the Netherlands we celebrate Mothersday on the second Sunday of May.
Groetjes Tinie

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kathie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers you've used. Definitely a card any mum would be delighted to receive. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Jacq said...

Hi Kathie,
This is simply gorgeous! Love the delicate flower image you've used, and my favourite colour too lol. Love the dp's, the colour and layout look fab. Love the ribbon and little gems too. Fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

mckinkle said...

This is just beautiful!

I adore sweet peas also as Mum used to grow them in the garden and they were always in bloom in June and the scent was delightful!

Ive got this image too and thanks for the inspiration to make me get using it too!

Keryn x

Axa said...

I love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!