WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 22 December 2010

I'm A Whistlin Little Snow Flake Sweet Sketch Wednesday #81

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE"
'Whistlin Snowflake'

Layers

The use of Pop Dots to give a 3D Effect.

Good morning everyone and Merry Christmas.
Here it is only 3 more sleeps until Santa comes and today is Wednesday which means it's another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We are off to our beach house after Christmas and will be back here and there to restock the fridge and I have to be back for 16th January as my brother is getting married. Remember it's summer here in New Zealand and this year especially it's been very hot earlier than normal. So I'm sending a little bit of warmth and sunshine to everyone that's freezing with icy temperatures this Christmas.
This week Arlana has another great sketch for you to work your wonders with.

Sketch #81


This week our wonderful sponsor is Heather

from
Fresh Brewed Designs


and Heather is giving our lucky winner
3 Free Digital Images
if you haven't seen Heather's online shop
please visit here during your Christmas break she has some amazing images.
http://freshbreweddesigns.com
Now take some time for yourself and visit the rest of the crew over at
and look at their amazing creations.

Card Recipe

Base: White SU.

Plain: 3 different Red Bazzills, White SU, and Green Bazzill, Off White Paper from Craft Creations.
Patterned Paper: I forgot to write it down and it's now stuck to my card.

Image: Whistlin Snowflake by Fresh Brewed
Colour Medium: Copics, Black Gel Pen and a Silver Gel Pen.
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Classic Circle, Classic Oval, Circle Scalloped and Oval Scalloped, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Snowflake Punch by Carl. Snowflake embossing folder.
Embellishments: Ribbon, Large Snowflake, Gems for the snowflakes, the hat and the nose all from my stash. Martha Stewart glitter for the hat.
I've used Pop Dots between layers, under the green oval and the red scalloped circle for a 3D effect.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Hugs to everyone

9 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Just adorable! I love the silver - the perfect touch!!! Do enjoy your Christmas Holidays at the beach house ;)

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!!
Deanne :)

Linda Anderson said...

Merry Christmas Kathie!!! Your card could not be any cuter!!! I love that little Snow Buddy...he is so sparkly!!!!! Wishing you and your family the Happiest of Holidays!

Linda

Sharon Basel said...

Love your new blog look Kathie! This is the cutest card - I love the shimmery silver papers and touches here - absolutely wonderful. And beautiful photo too with the berries. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Sharon

sweetbloominscraps said...

Kathie, I love all your dimension on this card! And I especially love the silvery look! It adds that special touch! I am so longing for your wonderful weather. However, it was warmer this morning as I took my walk....It was so nice to feel 50 degrees...hoping it will stay around for the weekend! Do have fun at the beach! Have a wonderful Christmas!

nessy said...

gorgeous christmas card ~love the cute image and love the sliver sparkle!
wishing you and your family lots of wonderful christmas surprises!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
vanessa xx

mulberry station said...

I love these little snowball images. They just make me smile...Your card is adorable. Just the right colors and emblishments on your card. I hope you enjoy your warm weather. We just got a little snow last night. Before that, it has been raining for two days. I think the cold weather is finally here to stay awhile. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy your family.
Hugs, Nancy

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Kathie I love all your wonderful layers and your embossed papers are just so perfect with this cute image!!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!

Rachel said...

Cute card Kathie...it must be funny crafting with snowballs when its so hot outside! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, enjoy all the good weather!
Wedgie xxx

Arlana 11426 said...

oh Kathie I love you Sweet layers too. The embossing and added silver just to sweet. Thanks for all you have done for my blog the past few months. Wish you a Very Merry Christmas.