WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 20 October 2010

'ICE-CREAM OR SUNDAE ANYONE' Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #72

"Strawberry Ice-Cream Sundae"

"Vanilla Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream"
Hi Everyone we are back in New Zealand only just and very tired, lots of unpacking, settling down and suffering the colder temperatures. Now it's time for another Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We've only been home for about 48 hours so once I've settled down I'll show you some photo's of our wonderful trip.

Here's our great sketch this week from our talented Arlana.

This week our Sponsor is Sally-Ann from
DigiStamp Boutique

Sally-Ann is our monthly sponsor which is so kind of her and she is just so wonderful to work with. Many thanks Sally-Ann for your support and great images.
Sally -Ann is offering the lucky winner

6 Free Digi Images
Yahoo I wish that was me!!!!!!!!!
So you know what to do get crafting you've got to be in to win or become one of our Top Three Crafters.
The rest of our team have some wonderful eye candy for you this week to drool over. So grab a cuppa and join the girls at Sweet Sketch Wednesday to see you they have created for you.

Card Recipes:
Base: White SU card
Papers: Chocolate, Cream, Red Bazzill
Design Papers: Magnolia, Pink, Chocolate, Pink Dots, Stripes, Gina K Design Sweet Treats Ice-Cream paper.
Images: Ice-Cream Sundae and Scrummy Ice-Cream by DigiStamp Boutique
Colour Medium: Copic Markers, Clear and White Embossing Pens
Tools: Cuttlebug, Divine Swirls Embossing Folder, Corner Punch, Pop Dots, Bow Easy,Glass Finish for the Sundae Glass and the Cherries.
Embellishments: Ribbon, Gems and white Cherry Button Coloured with Copics

Thank you for dropping by and wishing everyone a great week.

Hugs

10 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Welcome back Kathie! I hope you had a great vacation! Both cards are delish - love the cherry button and colors on the sundae card. The ribbon on your ice cream card is fabbie and I could just eat it up!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Hi Kathy, Welcome back and I hope you had a safe and wonderful Holiday! I love your ice cream cards. It makes me want to go fix one rigth now. You have used one of my favorite color combos too! Your ribbon is sooo yummy too!
Nancy

Rachel said...

Hi Kathie, hope you had an amazing vacation. Love your cards - that little cherry embellishment on the first one is sooo cute! Thanks for my top 3 badge. Wedgie xxx

Jeannie said...

Dee-lish!! Fabulous job this week and I love them both!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

sweetbloominscraps said...

Kathie...it is nice to have you back. I do hope you had a wonderful time. I thought it was suppose to be getting warmer in New Zealand! Hopefully it will warm up for you very soon! I loved my extened vacation in Okinawa but it was hard coming back to the cold!!! I just love both of your ice cream cards...Love the pink and brown one but I also love that cherry ribbon so it would be hard for me to pick one over the other...Your cherry embellishment is awesome too! You say you have a hard time finding things but it looks like your have done well especially with this one! Perfect embellishments! Have a great week!

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh Kathie glad to have you back. Sally images are darling. Such lovely colors. You did a sweet job with them. Sorry I havent been by to post till now. Thanks for all you do.

Genevieve said...

Welcome back! Hope you had a fab time. Looking forward to seeing your pics. Great cards this week. I love the colour Combo on both & embellishments.

Tc
Genevieve

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Kathie, oh your cards are just wonderful!! Yum, they make me want some ice cream. Love the papers and ribbons and that cheery embellishment is too cute. Hope you had a wonderful vacation, would love to see some photos when you get settled back in.

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, how yummy!!!! You've created two delicious cards Kathie!!! Great papers and embellies too. Welcome home from your vacation. I too just got home from my working vacation...not sure if I want to be back though, had too much fun!!!!!!

Linda

Gina K said...

Kathie,

Unfortunately, I’ve already cut and used the paper, so I have no idea if it had anything written on the back. It’s a very, very thin paper. I found these digi strawberry papers: http://eyeinspire.com/blog/2010/01/uber-cute-strawberry-paper-pack/
http://www.scrapbookingmad.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2472

I also love the strawberry paper in Cosmo Cricket’s Garden Variety collection. I think October Afternoon’s Farmer’s Market line might also have strawberries in it, but I’m not sure. It might be more veggie-oriented. My Mind’s Eye has a piece from their Quite Contrary line called “Sweetie Pie” that might work for you for other projects, but I think those strawberries are bright pink, not red.
And here’s the paper I used. It doesn’t say the manufacturers’ name, though: http://www.paperwishes.com/products/7220167000
http://www.fabulousscrapbook.com/scrapbook/vmchk/2641-strawberry-paper.html

Hope this helps!