WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 29 September 2010

The Animals Went Two by Two Sketch #69 Sweet Sketch Wednesday

"The Animals Went Two By Two"

Here it is another wonderful Wednesday the sun is shinning which mean Spring is finally here and that its another Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge. This time next week I'll be enjoying the sunshine on the Gold Coast in Australia for 8 days then we move up to Cairns in Australia where it gets really hot, so I'm really looking forward to a family break. We leave this Friday and are back in NZ on the 19th October. Hopefully scheduler works for me and you'll still get my weekly posting for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. If it doesn't work you'll understand that I did something wrong!!!D. Please don't be disappointed if I don't get around to everyone's blogs to comment as I'll have limited access to a computer but I'll be thinking of you all.


This week we have another wonderful sketch from our very busy and talented Arlana. Isn't she amazing with her sketches each week? I just love working with them and they are so easy to follow.





This week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday our Sponsor is
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is a Christian didi stamp company offering a wide variety of hand drawn digital stamp designs and sentiments for the digital stamper or scrapbooker. We stated out as a clear stamp company back in November 2007 and made the change over to all digital in February 2010. We have hundreds of fabulous digis to choose from starting at just $0.99. Check us our at http://sweetnsassystamps.com
This week Sweet 'n Sassy stamps are offering the lucky winner a
$10.00 Gift Certificate.
So what are you waiting for? You've got to be in to win!!!
Now you've had a look at my creation its time to see what the rest of my very talented team mates have come up with.
Card Recipe:
Base: White SU Card Stock.
Papers: Light Blue and Medium Blue Craft Creations Paper and Navy Blue Bazzill
Design Paper: Very Old Scrapbook walls Sunny Bias Plaid
Images: Noah's Ark from Sweet ' n Sassy Stamps
Colour Medium: Copic Markers, White and Black Embossing pens
Embellishments: Ribbon and Giraffes are from my stash
Sentiment: PC generated using Peggy Font
Tools: Cuttlebug, Fancy Labels, Corner Punch, Baby Blue Ink for sponging the edges.

12 comments:

JR Creations said...

Ooh Kathie it's gorgeous. Love the giraffe embellies at the top. Cool idea. Hope you have a blast on the gold coast, send some sunshine over here if you can. :-D

JR Creations said...

Ooh Kathie it's gorgeous. Love the giraffe embellies at the top. Cool idea. Hope you have a blast on the gold coast, send some sunshine over here if you can. :-D

Kelly said...

Awwww...this is too cute! Love the giraffe peeking out on the top!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I couldn`t imagine leaving NZ for a vacation LOL - I would love to GO to NZ for a vacation :) But do enjoy it!

Such an adorable card! Love those giraffes - such a great idea! And I love your sentiment cut out!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Oh Kathie, I love how you added the giraffes as emblishments. How clever is that! I love your color combo and how you put everything together. Just an adorable card! Have a fun holiday!!! Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

Love, love, love your card Kathie!!! Those little giraffe embellies are soooooo sweet!! Have yourself a wonderful trip!

Linda

mckinkle said...

What a beautiful card Kathie, love papers are just so gorgeous! The colours are so sweet and soft.

Wow, your holiday sounds amazing I hope you have the most wonderful family time! Look forward to seeing some photos on your return!
Enjoy!

Keryn x

Rachel said...

Fab card Kathie - love the little giraffe heads popping up! Hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Wedgie xxx

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is wonderful!! I love the giraffes peeking out the top, too. Great job!!

Enjoy your holiday - sounds wonderful!

It's been a pleasure working with you on SSW - hopefully we'll still see each other around in blogworld.

Jeannie said...

So very sweet and of course I love the 2 giraffes peeking out at the top!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Katie, first I am so sorry I missed commenting on your card from last week. Your card was gorgeous and one of my favorites. I loved the color combination and your gorgeous colored image. This week' card is truely fabulous as well. You did an awesome job with your colouring and I just adore those two giraffes popping out at the top!! Such a great congrats or welcome new baby card.

Genevieve said...

Such a sweet card Kathie, How cute are the giraffes at the top!! Hope your having a lovely time with your family.

Tc
Genevieve.