WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday 15 November 2009

DU2DS Challenge #25 "HOT COFFEE ANYONE???"

Hot Coffee Anyone???


Good morning everyone, thanks for coming by and having a look at my card. When I saw Larissa's wonderful sketch I just new I had to make a card but didn't know what!!! I've always wanted to make a card with either a cup of tea or coffee and this was my idea for this card. I also wanted to incorporate a Shaker Style Card as well, I had seen it done and never had a go. The shaker on either side has Ground Coffee Beans for this coffee card. I think they are
Irish Cream the first I grabbed out of the fridge. The coffee cup has been cut out and mounted with double sided foam pop dots.
Well you've seen my card and now here's my
Card Recipe:
Base: Cream SU Card Stock
Coloured Cards: Mocha, Natural Cards, Paprika Bazzill and Metallic Bronze has been in my stock for sometime and can't remember where I got it from.
Image: New image of Any one for Tea from Digi Sparkle
Colour Medium: Copic's
Embellishments: Gold Thread, Ground Coffee Beans, Acetate for the shaker windows
Sentiments: CK Alis Hand Official in Brown
Tools: Cuttlebug, Square Nesties, Classic Scalloped Nesties, Foam doublesided pot dots.
I hope you like my card, next time I'm going to try this idea with a cup of tea and dried tea in the shakers.
Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Kathie! Hope you're well and had a good week. I love your card, I can almost smell the coffee:) Love how you interpreted the sketch, it's so creative and I see you have all my fave flavours there LOL! Thanks for joining in with Dare U, email you later and hope you've had a great weekend. Hugs, Chris x

Sandra said...

OOoooo....Coffee...yum!!
What a fabulous card and just right for us cappucino girls ;o)
Thank you for taking up the 'Dare U 2 Digi Stamp' Challenge.
Sandra x

Sandra said...

OOOoooo..... Yummmmmm...Coffeeeee.
Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp! Sandra x